In order to request a tourist visa, applicants are kindly requested to contact travel agencies of Turkmenistan. The latter assist in obtaining a “Letter of Invitation” from the State Migration Service of Turkmenistan. Such a letter serves as a basis for the Embassy to issue a visa.
The list of the documents for obtaining the tourist visa:
- Letter of Invitation;
- Colour copy of passport;
- Visa application form duly completed with attached photo and generated QR code;
- Medical insurance.
The list of the documents for obtaining the transit visa
1. A request letter addressed to the Embassy's containing the following information:
- Surname and name;
- Contact details: phone number and e-mail;
- Exact dates of arrival and departure (max. 5 days for transit, for ex., 10-14 April, and not 10-15 April).
- The detailed route, indicating bordering cities (entry and exit points): for example, Sarahs - Mary - Farap)
- Place, Date and signature
2. Colour copies of visas of two or more neighbouring countries in your passport: country from which you are entering Turkmenistan, as well as a country you are going to from Turkmenistan;
3. Colour copy of your passport;
4. Visa application form duly completed with attached photo and generated QR code;
5. Passport (should be provided only after approval of your visa request);
6. Medical insurance.
BUSINESS AND GUEST VISAS:
Applicants, wishing to obtain business and guest visas, need to submit the same abovementioned documents. As for the invitation letter of the State Migration Service of Turkmenistan, this must be requested by the inviting company or physical person in Turkmenistan.
Payment should be made in EURO. The visa fees are not refundable in case of failure to grant a visa.
The Embassy accepts only cash payment.